Click on the link below to access
Following materials are crucial components of your organized Math Binder:
- Selective textbook pages (consumable).
- Notes handwritten in class (major chunk of the binder grade)
- Homework assignments (work shown all the time)
- Extra Refill papers
- Graded papers
EXPECT RANDOM BINDER CHECKS FOR A MAJOR GRADE (Grade Booster Easy 100; you snooze, you lose!)
7th period : Conference
1st - 6th periods : Pre-AP 7th grade Math
- Personal Planner (to help with organization)
- At least 1.5 inch Binder with dividers
- #2 pencils (mechanical is fine if you can bring your own lead refills)
- Adult scissors (Kids' scissors will jam growing fingers; just saying)
- Glue sticks
- Black Expo marker (to write on the dry erase board)
- Clean old socks / One pack of wipes (to wipe off the dry erase board)
- Refill notebook papers
- Refill Graph papers
- Red pen (for checking homework)
- Black or Blue or any other darker color for taking notes
- Hand sanitizer (we always run out by March, so please be generous!)
Tuesdays and Thursdays AM Morning session: 8:05 AM - 8:33 AM
Wednesday PM Evening session: 3:50 PM to 4:30 PM
Other times strictly by appointment only.
*If I am unavailable for tutoring, you may visit any other math teacher's tutorials for help. Ms. Straub, Ms. Kelly, Ms. Laird, Ms. Arthur and other Math teachers on campus are always happy to help you.
Berry Miller Junior High
(281) 997- 3900
Phone: (281) 997- 3900
Degrees and Certifications:
Adv. Diploma in Comp. Hardware & Networking Associates in Science Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies TX EC-9 Generalist certified
Welcome to Berry Miller Jr High!
I was born in South India but grew up in Mumbai. I've been a Math tutor (Coach T / Mr. T) for more than 20 years and many of my students are engineers, sailors, salesmen, businessmen, realtors, teachers, etc. I moved to the United States of America in 2003 and received my Bachelors in teaching.
I've been teaching in Pearland ISD since 2014. I'm a proud recipient of the 2012 President's Volunteer Service Award for volunteering more than 200 hours at SFASU. I love taking pictures and traveling. I used to play cricket and kabaddi back in the day but now I'm a big fan of American sports! I love baseball, basketball and football but I'm a proud Houston Texans fan!