Degrees and Certifications:
Miss Molly Black
Welcome to my webpage! Pleae feel free to look around. My contact information is on this page. I believe whole heartedly that communicaton is the key. So, please reach out to me anytime.
Here is little about me... Growing up I went to elementary school in Pearland and I graduated from Friendswood High School. I went to college at Texas A&M University where I majored in Early Childhood Education. I also have a certificate in Christian Studies from Fuller Theological Seminary. This year will be my fifth year in education and my third year at Massey Ranch. I love it here! I am the youngest child of four and my family mostly lives locally. I am not married but I have four nephews and one niece, whom I adore. My parents, brother, sister in law, sister and myself have all worked as teachers in the classroom. You could say that "its in our genes!"
Here are 10 interesting facts about me:
1. I love to drink Dr. Pepper
2. I worked in East Africa for 5 years in the country of Rwanda.
3. I have rafted the Nile River.
4. I love to play soccer and basketball.
5. My dad has a baseball field named after him.
6. I have ridden an elephant and a camel.
7. My favorite snow cone flavor is Tiger's Blood
8. My family calls me B or Aunt B.
9. I cannot really dance....
10. I once played an old lady in a musical production
Massey Symballo Link:
Conference Time: Thursday &Friday 9:05-9:55am