Degrees and Certifications:
I am excited to be on the Pearland High South Team! I am originally from Oregon and received my Bachelors degree in Arts & Letters from Portland State University. I obtained my Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from George Fox University. When I am not in the clasroom, you can find me by a body of water with a book, and my laptop for journaling my thoughts and plans.
I want to share a few of the common core beliefs I hold about teaching and, about us as a community of learners;
- I believe we can harness the greatness of the world that will bring immense joy into our life through our writing.
- I believe that we have the power to change lives; our own, and those we come into contact with.
- I believe each human holds intrinsic value.
- I believe that you have a dream that is bursting to be seen, heard, and understood.Writing will help bring your dreams to reality! Don't worry, I will show you how.
- I believe you deserve love, respect, and happiness beyond measure. And, I am here to help them find the tools that will create those feelings in extraordinary ways.
I am thrilled to be a diamond back at South and I look forward to an exciting and inspirational year with my student's.
My Tutoring Schedule:
Monday AM (8:00-8:30)
Tuesday PM (3:45-4:15)
Friday AM (8:00-8:30)
If you need to reach me, please email me at email@example.com