Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Middle Childhood Education with Math Concentration
Hi, my name is Mrs. Trinh. I am so excited to be your student's 6th grade math teacher at Sablatura Middle School this year. This is my fifteenth year teaching math ( grades 6-8). I am delighted to have your child in my class. I am looking forward to a very successful year, and I know you are,too. I have high expectations for your child, and I will be doing all that I can to help your child achieve those expectations.
Besides being busy at school, I also enjoy playing volleyball and spending my time with my husband and three children.
Thank you for your efforts in making this a positive year.
My Conference Time:
10:20 am - 11:05 am
Tutorial Hours: Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 am-8:25 am
- 8:25 Homeroom Bell
- 8:35 Tardy Bell/Announcements
- 8:40 - 9:25 Period 1 (Trinh's Homeroom)
- 9:30 - 10:15 Enrichment/P.E.*
- 10:20 - 11:05 Elective
- 11:10 -11:30 Period 1 (cont.)
- 11:35 - 12:40 Period 2 (Bumgarner's Homeroom)
- 1:20 - 2:35 Period 3 (Guzzetta's Homeroom)
- 2:40 - 3:45 Period 4 (Burrow's Homeroom)
- *A Day = Enrichment
- *B Day = P.E.