New Student Enrollment Information
Enrollment for the upcoming 2017-18 school year may be started using our online portal to begin the process before going to the campus.
See the information and helpful links below. The links to the online portal are at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: Early online student enrollment is not for students who will request a transfer to a school they are not zoned to attend. Transfer students may enroll after they receive an approved transfer to their requested campus. Transfer information is located here.
Bring ALL these documents to the campus
to complete enrollment:
- Deed or current home lease (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill with correct address of residence
- Photo ID ( current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide any one of the required documents above, please click here.