1 Begin Kinder Enrollment Online:
- Pearland ISD offers parents the option to begin early kindergarten enrollment online.
- Visit www.pearlandisd.org/Page/966 to begin the enrollment process online.
- Afterward, you must complete your child’s enrollment process at the zoned campus.
2 Bring These Documents to Campus:
Aug. 1-4, 8-11 a.m. & 1-3 p.m. (or late-night: Aug. 2, 5-7 p.m.)
- Deed or current home lease (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill with correct address of residence
- Driver’s license or official government picture ID of parent with current address
- Birth certificate (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
- Immunization record (official preferred)
- Child’s Social Security card (official preferred)
3 Fill out These Forms at Campus:
- Student Registration Form
- Texas Public School Student/Staff Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey
- Parental Relation Form
- Student Transportation Registration
4 Address Verification/Teacher Assignment Pick-up:
Aug. 17-18, 3-7 p.m. at zoned campus
- Address/Proof of Residency Verification
- Student Code of Conduct & Campus Handbook Acknowledgment
- Teacher Assignment
- First Week "Way Home" Card