Turner High School Library
6:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. MTuThF
6:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. W
- Students must have their picture ID to check out items.
- Each student may have at most 3 books and one calculator/flashdrive checked out at any time.
- Regular circulation items may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Reference items may be checked out for 1 week.
- College textbooks are for library use only.
- Overdue fines are $.10 per day with a maximum of $2.00 per overdue book; $.10 per day with a maximum of $5.00 per calculator/flashdrive.
- Overdue notices are typically sent out every 4-6 weeks. It is your responsibility to return materials in a timely manner and to pay your fines whether you receive a notice or not.
- You are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost items or items damaged beyond repair.
- You can access your library account information through the Turner's Destiny catalog. Log in using your Skyward username and password, and click on the My Info tab.
- During class time, you must have a pass from your teacher to come to the library.
- Sign in at the circulation desk when you enter the library and show your pass at the circulation desk. When you leave, please sign out at the circulation desk and pick up your pass.
- You are not required to have a pass before school, during lunch, or after school.
- The library staff cannot write passes to excuse students who are late for class.
- You may use library computers to work on your assignments but not to play games or to listen to music.
- Scheduled classes have first priority on library computers during the school day.
- Students must comply with the District Internet Usage Policy and must have a signed Acceptable Use form on file in order to access the Internet at school.
- Internet access is filtered and access to outside email services is denied per district policy.
- Students are allowed to bring flash drives to use in school computers.