Degrees and Certifications:
Social Studies Comp. 8-12 ESL 8-12 G/T Certified Bus Certified
Mrs. Michelle Moore
A brief bio: This year begins my 12th year teaching. I taught my first 8 years at Angleton ISD and the last 4 years with Pearland ISD.
In the past, I have taught AP USH, USH, World History, Economics, Government, and Psychology. This year, I'm teaching AP Macroeconomics, AP Psychology, and Psychology.
I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2005 with a major in Psychology and a minor in History. In 2007, I graduated again with a MEd. Whoop!
My husband and I have been married for five years and have one daughter. I enjoy running, photography and reading.
Monday & Wednesday in the afternoon from 2:45- 3:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday in the morning from 6:50-7:05am
Unit Vocabulary Terms for each Unit will be due on test day. Terms include all words bolded throughout the chapter/module readings and can also befound at the end of each chapter/unit.
For full credit of 100% Unit Vocabulary Terms must be:
- Term highlighted
- Definition from textbook, word for word, not abriviated.
- Turned in on test day.
Vocabulary couts as much as a quiz grade (2x).
Reassessments are available for failed tests. Reassessments must be completed in tutorials within 3 days of grade input in Skyward. Students can reassess ONLY 2 tests per 9 weeks.
Corrections: Failed assignments/homework/quizzes can be corrected at home and are subject to the 3 day limit for turning them in.
Rules for Corrections:
- Corrections are completed on a loose leaf sheet of paper
- Hand written
- Includes a title - "Assignment name" Corrections
- Must have complete missed question and complete correct answer.
- Must include PROOF. Why is that the correct answer? Prove to me you know the answer, not that you got it from someone. Show your work for calculations.