Rules and Day of Exam Procedures
- I understand this page should be printed now for my records and reference in case I have any questions. I understand examinees should be currently enrolled or planning to enroll with a college.
- I understand that I need to complete all three steps as outlined below to test.
- I understand that I am required to take a Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) (Step 2) prior to testing and cannot test without proof of completion.
- I understand that I cannot test without proper identification (Student ID).
- I understand that I need to know if I am taking all or part of the test and which sections (if partial testing) before completing Step 3.
- I understand that if I need to reschedule my exam, I will need to re-register.
- I understand that cancellation of my exam can be done by contacting the Counseling Department Secretary Brenda Laird at 281-412-8813 or by email at Lairdb@pearlandisd.org by 3:00p.m. the day prior to my exam.
- I understand that all the information necessary for my exam is listed in these instructions and that I am responsible for following each of these steps.
Day of Exam Instructions
- Students are to check in at room 2114. A Test Administrator will be there to check students in. No late admittance. Allow 5 hours for the full test (all three sections of Writing/Essay, Reading and Math).
- Bring a completed copy of the TSI Score Release Form. You can download a copy here or you can fill one out at the testing center. You need to complete a new one for EACH test administration.
- Bring a Student ID w/photo. All forms of identification must be originals - no photocopies. If you cannot present one of these, call 281-412-8800.
- No electronic devices will be permitted. A calculator is available on the computer for certain questions during the test.
IN ORDER TO TEST YOU MUST BRING: PROPER IDENTIFICATION, PRINTED COPY OF THE PAA CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION, SKYWARD PAYMENT RECEIPT (or a check or cash for the exact testing fee, change cannot be made), and COMPLETED TSI SCORE RELEASE FORM.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding testing procedures.
NO REFUNDS will be issued for students who do not cancel by 3:00 pm on the day prior to the test (Monday tests must be cancelled by Friday). Failure to cancel on time or arriving to test without the required documentation will result in forfeiture of the testing fee.