A career pathway is a suggested sequence of CTE elective courses focused on one of the state's 16 major industry sectors, or "career clusters."
CTE career pathways offer students hands-on learning in their field of interest and the opportunity to earn industry certifications and fulfill graduation requirements. In addition, they prepare students for post-secondary options such as employment, apprenticeships and college degrees.
Career Cluster Guides
Designed for students, parents, administrators, counselors, teachers and business/industry partners, Career Cluster Guides provide information such as recommended career pathways and labor market/industry data to help students select their endorsement area, plan their high school courses and determine career goals.
Business and Industry Endorsement
- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, AV Technology and Communications
- Business, Marketing and Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics (Automotive Technology)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning Refrigeration (HVAC-R) & Electrical
Public Services Endorsement