Intra-District Transfer for Child of Non-Employee
The student and parent must live inside the Pearland ISD boundary at the start of the new school year to be eligible for an intra-district transfer for a non-employee.
Application period for intra-district transfers for children of non-employees:
April 17 - May 26, by 4:45 p.m. (late applications will not be accepted)
Transfers are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Space may be limited at your desired campus, so apply early.
Learn about grandfather transfers.
During high-traffic times, the program may time out. If you are timed out, please try again later.
If your child is currently a transfer student, access your previously created account to apply for a transfer. Pearland ISD does not have a record of your password. You may click the "Forgot My Password" link in the program for a security question associated with your password.
New applicants must create an account in the program before accessing the application.
Creating an Online Account
- Complete all of the required fields.
- Register an email address you will monitor for future notifications. (Note: Do not use an AOL email address because AOL has blocked notifications.)
- Remember your user name, password and the answer to your security question.
- Anytime you create or update your information, you must save it, log out and log back in to update.
- After creating your account, the program will send notice to your registered email address to activate your account. If you do not receive prompt notice, check your account for proper spelling of your email address or check your spam mailbox.
- Activate your account and input your application.
- You must click the “save” and the “submit” buttons for your application to submit.
- Notification of approval/denial will go to your registered email address. Processing may take 2-3 weeks.
- Next spring, a renewal notice will be sent to your registered email address from NoReply-PearlandISD@pearlandisd.org. Do not delete. This is the only renewal notice sent to you.
The program will allow you to select only a campus open to transfers. If your child currently attends as a transfer student and his/her campus has since closed to transfers or if you are applying for a grandfather transfer to a closed campus, you will select “previously attended” for your requested campus. For a grandfather transfer, you will also input “grandfather transfer” under “reason for transfer” in the “other” area.
Online Student Transfer Program