New Students enrolling at other Pearland ISD Campuses will need to be registered at the campus. NSOE will be available for all campuses for the 2014-2015 School Year at a later date.
Parents can click here for instructions.
Complete required fields to request an account for Pearland ISD Online Enrollment.
NOTE: An active email address is required. If you do not have one then you will need to acquire one before continuing.
- Don’t know which campus your student will be attending? Go to Zone & Bus Routes and enter your address for the zoned campus your student will be attending.
- Student Transfer information
- Once you have completed the Online Enrollment application the campus registrar will contact you with a scheduled appointment to finish the enrollment process and request any additional information.
Click below to begin the online enrollment application
Documents Required at Enrollment Meeting with Registrar
Parents registering students new to the district must also bring:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill with correct address of residence)
- Official birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- Driver’s license or official picture ID of parent with current address
- School records from the last school (report card)