PEARS is a highly individualized educational program designed to meet the needs of at risk students by offering them the opportunity to earn course credits at an accelerated rate.
• Low student-teacher ratio
• One-on-one assistance
• Modified academic curriculum
• Module self-paced learning
• Vocational preparation
• Postsecondary planning
PEARS Admissions Criteria:
PEARS’ admissions is limited due to the individualized support each student enrolled in the program receives. Students who are interested in the PEARS program should speak with their campus counselor or LSSP. The PEARS Application can be found at
Students must meet most of the following requirements:
• 17 years of age
• Completed majority of elective credits required for graduation
• Modified curriculum coursework
• Self motivated
• Employed or seeking employment.