Booster Club List
Booster Club - Handbook & District Forms (Link) Fact Sheets, Request, Tax-Exempt, Donation, Registration
District PTA Pages
PTA Council - Pearland: http://www.pearlandptas.com/index.html
Glenda Dawson HS: http://www.glendadawsonhs.com/pta/
Cockrell PTA: http://www.pearlandisd.org/BarbaraCockrell.cfm?subpage=102
Miller PTA: http://www.pearlandisd.org/BerryMiller.cfm?subpage=21433
JH East : http://www.pearlandisd.org/East.cfm?subpage=17526
Pearland ISD will display approved fundraising events from campus PTAs, district booster clubs, and community partners. All fundraisers must benefit either the district as a whole or individual campuses or district organizations.
Requirements for Posting
Fundraising events must meet the following standards:
- Approval from campus principal or organization's sponsor.
- Benefit either the entire district or individual campuses or district organizations.
- Indicate on fundraiser information campus or organization that will benefit.
- Include fundraiser details - date, time, location, etc.
- Fundraiser information must include contact info. (name, phone number, e-mail)
Approval Process and Display on Calendar
To submit an event for posting on the fundraiser calendar, please follow these procedures:
- Obtain written approval for the fundraiser from campus principal, organization's sponsor, or program director. Provide approval to Communications Dept. via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (281.412.1560). You may also drop off approval at the Education Support Center (1928 N. Main, Pearland, TX 77581).
- Representative of PTA, booster club, or community partner provides fundraiser details via submission form. Organization may submit a Word document or PDF file to link on the calendar.
- Allow 2 weeks for posting.
Fundraiser Submission Form