September 17 - 19, 2015
Richard L. Wagoner Agricultural Facility
Fourth annual Pearland ISD Livestock Show raises the bar
Perseverance paid off for students competing in the fourth annual Pearland ISD Livestock Show & Career Expo Sept. 17-19.
Thanks to their hard work and weeks of preparation, students brought in the highest auction total yet -- approximately $167,000 this year, in addition to $10,500 in scholarships.Perseverance paid off for students competing in the fourth annual Pearland ISD Livestock Show & Career Expo Sept. 17-19.
During the expo at the Richard L. Wagoner Agricultural Facility, students had the opportunity to showcase their livestock, art and culinary talents before the community and put real-world commitment to the test.
Grand and reserve champion winners included. . . .
• Hailey Knight (Pearland High School): Grand Champion Steer
• Cary Brooks (PHS): Reserve Champion Steer
• Julianne Warfield (Turner College & Career High School): Grand Champion Swine
• Gracie Pouncey (TCCHS): Reserve Champion Swine
• Caitlyn Massey (PHS): Grand Champion Lamb
• Jake Moses (PHS): Reserve Champion Lamb
• Daniel Klotz (PHS): Grand Champion Goat
• Colton Vining (Dawson High School): Reserve Champion Goat
• Alexandria Olivier (PHS): Steer Showmanship Champion
• Michaela Yost (PHS): Swine Showmanship Champion
• Caitlyn Massey (PHS): Lamb Showmanship Champion
• Devan Morales (PHS): Goat Showmanship Champion
• Priya Kass (DHS): Art Grand Champion
• Helen Wang (DHS): Art Reserve Champion
• Michaela Yost (PHS): Culinary Grand Champion
• Alexandra Rios (PHS): Culinary Reserve Champion
• Aimee Campos (PHS): Expo Culinary
• Bailie Romans (PHS): Expo Livestock
• Darla Hoffpauir (TCCHS): Roddy Ordeneaux Scholarship
• Evann Wehman (TCCHS): Richard L. Wagoner Scholarship (given by the Wagoner families)
• Michaela Yost (PHS): O'Day Family Scholarship
• Valencia Arline (DHS): Expo Art
To stay updated on 2016 Pearland ISD Livestock Show & Career Expo, "like" us on Facebook!!
2014 PLSCE Winners