Searcy Ninth Grade Center or Dawson High School students who did not meet the minimum passing standard for a STAAR end-of-course assessment are required to retake the assessment.
The first opportunity to retake an EOC test will be during the week of July 9:
• Monday, July 9: English I Writing
• Tuesday, July 10: English I Reading
• Wednesday, July 11: World Geography and World History (morning session)
• Wednesday, July 11: Biology (afternoon session)
• Thursday, July 12: Algebra I
Parents will need to RSVP to their student's high school campus by June 19 if their student will take one or more STAAR EOC assessments the week of July 9:
• Dawson High School: 281.412.8800
• Searcy Ninth Grade Center: 281.412.1600
The next STAAR EOC testing opportunity will be in November and December 2012.