USING THE ONLINE GRAPHING CALCULATOR
Here is how to get to the VIRTUAL TI CALCULATOR:
- Click on this website: http://education.ti.com/educationportal/downloadcenter/SoftwareDetail.do?website=US&appId=177
- Click the "TI-83 Plus SDK" Link
- Click the RUN button on the pop-up window.
- If you see an Internet Explorer Security Warning, click RUN.
- Click the Continue Button
- Click the Yes Button on the License Agreement Box
- Click the Next button to begin setup
- Click the Next button to install in the specified folder
- Click the Next button to add the application to the program group
- Click the Next button to start copying files
- Click the Finish button to complete setup
- Your computer must be restarted in order to complete the setup of this program. At this time you can click the OK button to restart your computer. You may also click Cancel to restart your computer at a later time. The calculator application will NOT work properly until you restart your computer!
- Once you have restarted your computer....
TI-83 Plus Flash debugger will show up as an icon on your desktop
- Double click on the icon
- Click File
- Click New
- Choose the calculator you want (TI 73)
- Click on Debug (at the top) and choose GO
- The calculator will show up and it is ready to use.
First day of school information
(doc file - 75 KB)
Fall Semester Exam Review
(rtf file - 2.46 MB)
UPDATED Jan. 11, 2011 - answers are correct
||doc file: You need the Microsoft Word program, a free Microsoft Word viewer, or a program that can import Word files in order to view this file. To learn more about the free Microsoft Word Viewer, visit the Microsoft Word website.
Textbook Web Site
This is the web site for our pre-calc textbook. Note that the book itself is not online, but these links should still help!
These PowerPoint presentations aren't directly linked to our textbook, but they are extremely helpful if you missed a lesson or need some reinforcing notes!
Online graphing calculator!
Ms. Hart's Mathtastical Site