Click on the buttons below to view teacher websites.
-Be patient -Be positive -Be productive
-Be prepared -Be prompt -Be polite
-Self-satisfaction -Praise and recognition -Tickets/Prizes
-Academic success -Positive parent contact
-Warning -Conduct mark -Loss of privileges -Parent contact -Detention -Office referral
- Our parent/teacher conferences will be scheduled by appointment on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:45-9:15.
- Please call the school or email the teacher to schedule an appointment. You may click on the email link above to contact the corect teacher.
NOTE: a 24 hour notice is appreciated when scheduling these conferences.
- Although it is not required, we ask that you check your child’s agenda/planner every day.
- This is where daily homework is recorded.
If there is no homework for a particular subject, the word NONE should be written in that subject area.
- Skyward is the electronic grade book you have access to in order to track your child’s grades.
- Call the school @ 832-736-6400 if you do not have a login and password.
- Grades entered into Skyward are the original grades, before corrections, on assignments.
- Missing assignments are entered and averaged as a zero (0) in the grade book.
- Assignments that score below 70% may be corrected.
- Original assignments will be handed back to your child for corrections if the original grade is below a 70.
- A sheet of paper will be provided for corrections to be made by your child.
- All corrections are to be made on the paper provided or as instructed. Additional paper may be used as needed to complete the corrections.
- You, the parent, will need to sign the paper to indicate the original grade and the corrections that are made.
- Corrections will be checked and entered in Skyward at the teacher’s earliest convenience to be sent home in Thursday folders the following week.
- The highest grade your child can earn on a corrected assignment is a 70.
- If work is recorded as a missing assignment in Skyward, the following may be true:
- your child was absent and didn’t finish/turn in the work from absences
- your child was absent and didn’t collect their work from his/her teacher(s)
- your child was present and didn’t finish/turn in the work
- your child didn’t put his/her heading on their paper
- Missing Assignments may be viewed in Skyward.
- Students may be provided with another copy of the assignment from their teacher(s) that they will take home to complete and return to school the next day.
- Completed missing work will be added to Skyward at the teacher’s earliest convenience.
1. Your child will bring home a blue folder each Thursday that contains:
· Work completed in all classes during the previous week. NOTE: a conduct week is Thursday-Wednesday.
· A conduct sheet with the child’s conduct grades for each teacher for the previous week.
· Important announcements from Rogers Middle School, Pearland ISD, and PE/Fine Arts teachers.
· Notices about clubs or athletic events.
· Progress reports and report cards are posted online through Skyward
2. Please sign the conduct sheet each Thursday and return it to school with your child each Friday.
3. Your child will receive a conduct grade for conduct marks given from each teacher listed above for not following the team rules.