Online Textbook Info:
To access your textbook from home, you may access an online textbook. Go to http://www.mhln.com. When prompted to enter a class code, enter the following information.
6th grade regular, enter in the class code feldschau6
6th grade advanced, enter in the class code feldschau
You are now able to see your virtual textbook.
Students should leave their textbooks at school and utilize the online textbook for use at home. Students may be required to bring their textbooks home if copies are not available.
If your student leaves or loses his/her homework, you may access worksheets from our textbook online by visiting www.glencoe.com.
Step 1: Go to www.glencoe.com
Step 2: Under Access Online Learning Center, choose Texas as the state. For user, select Student/Parent and Mathematics as the subject.
Step 3: Choose your textbook.
6th Grade Regular - Glencoe Course 1
6th Grade Advanced - Glencoe Course 2
Step 4: Choose Student/Parent Center
Step 5: Go to Student Workbooks
Step 6: Search for your homework lesson. (Your homework should be in your planner)
Step 7: Print the lesson
Instructions on Downloading a Virtual TI Calculator
Here is the information to get to the virtual TI calculator.
- Go To The Following Website: http://education.ti.com/educationportal/downloadcenter/SoftwareDetail.do?website=US&appId=177
- Click the "TI-83 Plus SDK" Link
- Click the RUN button on the pop-up window.
- If you see an Internet Explorer Security Warning, click RUN.
- Click the Continue Button
- Click the Yes Button on the License Agreement Box
- Click the Next button to begin setup
- Click the Next button to install in the specified folder
- Click the Next button to add the application to the program group
- Click the Next button to start copying files
- Click the Finish button to complete setup
- Your computer must be restarted in order to complete the setup of this program. At this time you can click the OK button to restart your computer. You may also click Cancel to restart your computer at a later time. The calculator application will NOT work properly until you restart your computer!
- Once you have restarted your computer....
TI-83 Plus Flash debugger will show up as an icon on your desktop
- Double click on the icon
- Click File
- Click New
- Choose the calculator you want (TI 73 - Yes, you want the TI-73)
- Click on Debug (at the top) and choose GO
- The calculator will show up and it is ready to use.
Great Websites and Resources to Use at Home:
For a complete list of Math webpages and other resources, click the link below:
Mrs. Feldschau's Website
2506 Woody Drive
Pearland, TX 77581