RESOURCES » Power Science » 3rd Nine Weeks » Formation of Sedimentary Rock
Formation of Sedimentary Rock
FORMATION OF SEDIMENTARY ROCK
WED This is a 60 second video that really explains this concept. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFnpm4SUF7I
NOW LOOK AT THESE SITES
1. Sedimentary Rock: Look at this diagram. http://www.learner.org/interactives/rockcycle/diagram.html
2. Formation of Sedimentary Rock: Arrow through the steps of formation. http://ees.as.uky.edu/sites/default/files/elearning/module08swf.swf
3. Landforms: Study the landforms. http://mrnussbaum.com/wlandforms/
4. Landform Sites: Choose from interactive sites to study. http://www.lincoln.dubuque.k12.ia.us/School-Wide/internet_resources/expeditions/3rdgrade/landforms.htm
5. BRAIN POP LANDFORM GAME: http://www.brainpop.com/games/landformdetectives/
6. Other Landform games: http://reviewgamezone.com/game.php?id=86
7. WED quiz:
8. Weathering /Erosion/Deposition Review Game: http://www.superteachertools.com/jeopardyx/jeopardy-review-game.php?gamefile=1296575191
» Sedimentary Processes Interactive Site
» Relative Rock Layers
Help these people identify the age of different rock layers.
» Rock Cycle Quiz
See how much you know and then see how well you scored.
» Interactive Rock Cycle Animation
» Sedimentary Rock Quiz.
Read and take a quiz over sedimentary rocks.
Mrs. Wright's Power Class