Pearland ISD Contact Us

 Help Us Help You 

ESC ReceptionistYou can expedite answers to your questions by directing e-mails to the correct location:

Employment questions go to Human Resource Services.

Zoning questions go to District Admin ESC.

Open records requests go to General Counsel Tanya Dawson's Office.

Requests for your child’s records go to his/her campus. If you need immediate attention please call your student’s campus.

If you are a business and have an offer for Pearland ISD employees please contact the Communications Department Intranet Advertising.


  Pearland Independent School District
1928 N. Main, Pearland, TX 77581
Phone: 281-485-3203


  Click the "Done" button below to send your comment.