Phone: 832.736.6400 x72365
Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Mr. Hinderer’s Science class!
I am in my seventh year teaching at Rogers Middle School and am excited for the 2020-21 school year! I grew up in Austin and graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. My time at UT is unique in that my siblings and I lived at home and commuted to class. While in school, I worked and played lacrosse.
After living and working in Austin, my wife and I moved to Houston, Pearland, Syracuse, Houston, and finally back to Pearland in 2007. I enjoy teaching, reading before school, exercising, officiating sports, and traveling.
Both of my sons attended Rogers. My oldest is attending UH and my younger son is attending Dawson High School.
Virtual Class Meetings:
• I will meet with Mrs. Hill's HR M-Th 10:45-12:25pm
• We will meet in Mircosoft Teams - "Hill HR 2020-2021"
Virtual Office Hours:
• Fri 10-11am and 2-3pm.
• This is open to any 5i student.
• We will meet in Microsoft Teams - "Team 5i 2020-2021"
• 5I Team Conference: Wed & Thur 8:40-9:20am
• Phone Conference available upon request.
• 5i Hallway
• every morning 8:05-8:30am