We are currently making preparations for 2021-2022!
Bus Route Information for 2021-2022
Bus route information is available using the Infofinder-I tool available the following link: Infofinder-I
Please note that bus routes, stops, and times will continue to be updated up until school begins.
Bus registration is REQUIRED for all students choosing to use bus service before or after school. Bus registration forms are completed online through Skyward.
Registrations completed on or before August 1 will be scheduled for service the first day of school. Additional registrations will be processed as soon as possible, but could take up to five school days for service to begin.
Students who are registered and scheduled for service will be sent an email to the primary parent/guardian's email address by August 16 with bus route information for the first day of school.
Pearland ISD Transportation is Hiring!
Bus Driver and Bus Monitor positions:
- Split shift with a break in the middle of the day
- 6 hours per day
- Summers Off
- Paid training available to obtain your Commercial Driver's License
- Mechanic Assistant
- Lead Mechanic
- Shop Foreman
COVID-19 Transportation Provisions
As a response to COVID-19, Pearland ISD encourages all families, with the ability to do so, to transport students to and from school. Bus transportation will be offered; however, the standard number of transported students compromises the ability to socially distance on the school bus. Students may be seated two or three students per seat.
- Students in all grade levels will be required to complete an online transportation request form through Skyward in order to be scheduled for bus service.
- Bus seating will be assigned for all students.
- When possible, siblings or students residing in the same household will be seated together.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on each bus and students will use the hand sanitizer upon entry to the bus.
- Buses will be appropriately sanitized after route services.
- When possible, windows and roof vents will be opened while the bus is operating to increase the fresh air flow through the bus. Air conditioners will continue to be used in conjunction with the open windows.
- Bus stop locations may change from previous years in some areas to reflect the actual students who are utilizing bus service. As a result, some locations may require a student to walk a bit farther to a bus stop than in the past.
- For students choosing the optional bus fee service, payment may be made in full for the entire year once the fees are added in Skyward, or monthly payments may be made throughout the year. If monthly payments are made, payments are due on the first day of each month (August through May.) If payment is not received within 15 days, bus service will be discontinued for the student. The parent or guardian may request to have service reinstated, but it is subject to the delinquent payments being made and the availability of route service and capacity to accommodate the student.