Pearland ISD offers full-day kindergarten at its 11 elementary campuses.
To enter kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year, your child must
- Be five years old on/before Sept. 1, 2023
- Be enrolled by a parent/legal guardian who lives in Pearland ISD.
Steps for Kindergarten Enrollment
The required documents to upload are:
- Deed or current home lease in parent’s name (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill (water, gas, electric) with correct address of residence in parent’s name
- Photo ID of parent enrolling student (current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate showing parent enrolling student named as parent (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
- Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card (SSN is recommended but not required. A student who does not provide or have a SSN will be assigned a state identification number)
**Students enrolling on affidavits, transfers, or special circumstances will be taken care of during August.
** Pearland ISD does offer a dual language program. Please reference the quick link on this page.
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide any one of the required documents above, please click here.
For PK - 12 enrollment questions please contact Julie Juneau.
For PreKindergarten Program questions please contact Stephanie Weaver.
For Dual Language questions please contact Dr. Susana Franco-Fuenmayor.
For Residency questions, contact Janet Christman.
Questions regarding the login information or the New Student Online Enrollment portal should contact Skyward Support.