Early Kindergarten Enrollment begins March 1, 2021.
Early kindergarten enrollment is only for students who will attend their zoned campus and have all of the required documents at early enrollment time. Transfer students will enroll at their approved campus during the regular enrollment time.
Pearland ISD offers full-day kindergarten at its 11 elementary campuses.
To enter kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year, your child must
- Be five years old on/before Sept. 1
- Be enrolled by a parent/legal guardian who lives in Pearland ISD.
Steps for Kindergarten Enrollment
Online enrollment opens March 1
- Parents must begin early kindergarten enrollment online
- All required documentation must be uploaded through the online portal.
The required documents to upload are:
- Deed or current home lease in parent’s name (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill (water, gas, electric) with correct address of residence in parent’s name
- Photo ID of parent enrolling student ( current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate showing parent enrolling student named as parent (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
- Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card
**Students enrolling on affidavits, transfers, or special circumstances will be taken care of during August.
** Pearland ISD does offer a dual language program. Please reference the quick link on this page.
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide any one of the required documents above, please click here.
For general enrollment questions please contact Julie Juneau.
For PreKindergarten questions please contact Dawn Lyssy.
For Dual Language questions please contact Dr. Susana Franco-Fuenmayor.
For Residency questions, contact Janet Christman.
Questions regarding the login information or the New Student Online Enrollment portal should contact Skyward Support.