How to :
Fill out a Missing Assignment
- Step 1: Take a Missing Assignment sheet from its location in the classroom.
- Step 2: Fill in your Name, Date and what assignment you have that is late.
- Step 3: Complete the Reason portion on why you were unable to complete the assignment on time. Please use complete sentences and write neatly. Please be HONEST and respectful.
- Step 4: Place it on the board in the forst of the classroom folded in half where only your name appears.
- Step 5: Work really hard to get the Missing Assignment in as soon as possible.
- You need to fill out a Missing Assignment sheet even if you were absent. Obviously, you do not have to fill one out on the day you were absent.
- You would write that you were absent on this day(s) and that is why you do not have the assignment (under the reason portion of the Missing Assignment sheet).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!