Click on the links below for at home PE/Health resources.
- PBS Kids Indoor Activities to Release Energy: https://www.pbs.org/parents/thrive/8-indoor-activities-to-release-kids-energy
- Beach Body Kids Workouts: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6880106
- Redline Athletics Training: https://redlineathletics.com/mobile
- Shape America April Mind and Body Calendar: https://www.shapeamerica.org/uploads/pdfs/2020/calendar/April-2020-Elementary-Calendar-English.pdf
- Cosmic Kids Yoga: https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- PE with Joe: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCLoPd4VxBvQafyve889qVcPxYEjdSTl
- Kids Heart Challenge 25- Ways to Get Moving at Home: https://www2.heart.org/site/DocServer/KHC_25_Ways_to_Get_Moving_at_home.pdf
Health Activities: quizzes, movies, activities
- Kids Health: https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/center/htbw-main-page.html?WT.ac=k-nav-htbw-main-page
- BrainPop Jr.: https://jr.brainpop.com/health/
- Kids Heart Challenge: Bingo - https://www2.heart.org/site/DocServer/KHC_Heart_Healthy_Bingo_at_Home.pdf
- Coloring Pages - https://www2.heart.org/site/DocServer/Coloring_Book_v3.pdf/1419176201?docID=5420&verID=2
- Heart Facts - https://www2.heart.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=khc_resources_heart_facts
TEKS for P.E.
Texas Essentials Knowledge of Skills for Physical Education
TEKS are the the requirements for Physical Education for each grade level that requires physical development skills, social development skills, health skills, and cognitive. The TEKS include flexibility of the body, muscular endurance, muscular strength, and challenges to complement our academic areas. For example, Kinders are learning about personal space and how to have self control, 1st Graders are learning how to apply safety practices with physical activities, 2nd Graders are to be able to jump on an individual basis, all 3rd Graders are learning how to use strategies in a game situation along rules and etiquette, and 4th Graders can identify the components of health-related fitness. These are only a few exmaples more can be found by going into this website.