Phone: 281 - 229 – 7230
Conference: 3rd Period 10:51-11:41
Interactive Student Notebook (spiral notebook)
Pencil or pen
· Students shall be expected to make up assignments and tests after absences. 1 3 days absent: Students have 3 days to complete makeup work
· 4+ days absent: Students have one day for each day absent to complete work.
1 day late - 11 points off actual grade
2 days late - 20 points off actual grade
3+ days late - 30 points off actual grade
1st Nine Weeks: Exploration & Colonization
2nd Nine Weeks: Constitution, Early Republic
3rd Nine Weeks: Age of Jackson, Westward Expansion, Industrialization, Reform
4th Nine Weeks: Sectionalism & Civil War, Reconstruction, STAAR Review
- Tutorials are Thursdays 3:50-4:15
-Remind communication codes:
Advanced History: Text @learya To: 81010
History: Text: @learyhi To: 81010
40% Daily Grade: Daily Work and Quiz Grades [classwork, checkpoints, homework, notebooks, labs, journals, and other similar assignment]
60% Test Grade: Major Grades [CBAs, Tests, Projects, Other Major Assignments]
1. Bring all needed materials to class.
2. Always sit in your assigned seat.
3. Walk in silently and start warm-up.
5. Respect all people and their property.
6. Obey all school rules.
Attend class EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I am looking forward to providing opportunities for your child to develop as an independent, responsible, self-motivated, creative thinker as we travel to the past. Thank you for your support!