During class time, students must have a pass from their teacher to come to the library.
The library staff cannot write passes to excuse students who are late to class.
Students should always sign in when entering the library.
Library passes are not required before school, during lunch, or after school.
6:45am - 2:45pm
Students can access their library account information through the PHS Library Catalog using their network username and password.
- Students must present their school ID to check out library materials.
- Students may have a maximum of 5 items checked out.
- Books - 3 weeks
- Magazines - 2 weeks
- Calculators - 2 weeks
- Flash Drives - 2 weeks
- Overdue fines are 5¢ per day with a maximum of $1 per overdue item ($2 maximum per overdue calculator).
- Small fines that are less than $1 will be deleted.
- It is the students' responsibility to keep up with their library materials.
- Students are responsible for paying the replacement cost for lost and damaged items.
- Library computers are available for students to work on assignments.
- Playing games on school computers is prohibited per district policy.
- Scheduled classes have priority on library computers during the school day.
- Internet access is filtered and access to outside e-mail services is denied per district policy.