Steps to Access Your Child's STAAR Scores
1. Go to www.texasassessments.com
2. You will see a screen like this:
3. If you do have your access code, enter the code and you child’s birthdate and click “log in to student portal” to view scores.
4. If you do NOT have your access code, click on “Find My Access Code”.
5. You will then see a screen like this:
6. Enter your child’s first name only and his or her social security number in the SSN filed and enter their birthdate. Then click the blue “Go” button.
7. Your code will appear in the code field with a message saying Access Code Lookup Successful”. Click the blue “Go” button again to see your child’s scores. Be sure to write down your access code for future use. The code is the same if your child is in a public school in Texas.