TSI Testing for 2020-2021 School Year
- In order to enroll in dual-credit courses for the 2021 Fall Semester, students NEW to Dual Credit must obtain passing scores on the TSI test by the deadline set forth by Alvin Community College. The deadline is: Estimated to be May 1, 2021
- Students that require accommodations must take their TSI at Alvin Community College. Please contact the ACC Coordinator of Disability Services at 281-756-3533 (contact at least one month prior to your desired TSI exam date)
- To register for TSI Testing at Turner, click here.
TSI Score Request
- Students can access TSI scores anytime using the Accuplacer Student Portal. You will need to provide your name, date of birth, student ID, and where you took the test to gain access to the portal.
- Students should refer to the Accuplacer website for information on Interpreting Your TSI Score