Hi, Theatre parents,
It’s been a crazy first day, but a good one – it’s so great to see everyone, whether online or face-to-face – and to get back into the teaching routine. Just a few notes to help with the rest of the week.
- I think all the issues with wrong classes in Canvas have been fixed. If you’re still having trouble, please email me. For the problem with the Bitmoji Classroom not opening on the front page, make sure students are logged into Office 365 first.
- We will be logging into Canvas and Teams in the on campus class the rest of the week. The loaner laptops are not fabulous, so if you have one to send, please do.
- Please check tonight that your student can log into Teams at home. If there’s a problem, call me. They should be able to access it from the side bar in their office 365, and they should have the BMJH Theatre Team there. Here’s a screenshot of the Office 365 screen.
- For Theatre 1, the first two weeks every day face to face in class will have the same lessons. Remote students are welcome to join in Teams but it’s not necessary to join us every day. On campus students will get the info in class, and don’t need to join class in Teams at all. Focus on completing the Canvas assignments. Theatre Production should join at class time starting next week. Everyone should log into Canvas every day!
- If you’ve forgotten your password, go here to reset it: https://techportal.pearlandisd.org/acctpwd/
Let me know about issues/problems/questions by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks, and have a great evening! – Dr. M
Info for Distance/Online Learning 2020
This is a crazy weird time, but we'll get through it! Assignments will be posted each Friday on Canvas. READ THE ASSIGNMENTS AND ANY ATTACHMENTS CAREFULLY!! Assignments must be submitted through Canvas to be graded.
Reminder emails will go out through Skyward and Remind. If you have questions/need help, email me at email@example.com. I'll be monitoring email daily and will respond asap. If you can't explain what you need by email and really need to chat, join my Virtual Office Hours through your link in Canvas.
Those of you who want to audition for Theatre Production, we will make that happen. Please don't stress. I'll get details out when I know a little bit more about the district's plans.
I miss all of you like crazy, and can't wait till this is over and we can get back to normal! Work hard, be nice, stay safe. -- Dr. M
THEATRE AROUND TOWN
February 11, 2021
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM BMJH Theatre Winter Show
February 15, 2021
February 17, 2021
March 10, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 16, 2021
March 17, 2021
March 18, 2021
March 19, 2021