Rogers Middle School Grading Guidelines
Assignments with scores less than 70 may be corrected for additional points. The highest grade earned after corrections is a 70. Class work, daily work, or homework assignments will be returned to students in Thursday folders and are due back the following Monday. Teacher will provide opportunities to re-teach the skills tested in morning tutoring or enrichment.
** Corrections on Tests **TESTS MUST be corrected at SCHOOL. The highest grade earned after corrections is also a 70. Students will have ONE WEEK after the module test papers are returned to visit re-teach opportunity and to make corrections.
Correcting Papers Below 70
If you want to correct a paper, you will need to include the following on a separate piece of notebook paper.
- Appropriate Heading
- Title of Corrected Assignment
- Write the entire question/answer choices for problems/questions missed.
- Show your work (if applicable).
- Write the correct answer.
- Staple the notebook paper on top of the original assignment.
- Then, turn in no later than the Monday after the paper was returned to you.*
*Please turn your corrections in as quickly as possible. Corrections cannot be accepted after grades have been turned in at the end of each term.