8:00 AM to 8:20 AM
- Tuesdays with Ms. Ellis
- Wednesdays with Ms. Kingrea
- Thursdays with Ms. Estrada
All students are welcome to attend with a tutoring pass.
3:45 PM to 4:45 PM every Thursday
In order to participate in after-school tutoring, the following must be adhered to:
- STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP NO LATER THAN 4:45 PM.
- Students MUST have a dated note stating that the parent/guardian has given the student permission to stay after school.
- The note must state the name and phone number of the person who will be picking up the student from tutoring.
- The daytime phone number (one where you can be reached at 5:00 PM or later) for the parent/guardian must be present.
- Students will not be allowed to call his/her parent asking if they can stay for tutoring as this takes away from important class time. Students must have prior, written permission to attend after-school tutoring 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE (at least by Wednesday that current week, during school hours).
- Students must bring the work they need help completing or reviewing.
If your student does not have a note with the above information, he/she will not be permitted to stay for tutoring and will be sent home via regularly scheduled transportation.