Pre-K Enrollment Dates
New Student Enrollment for all students including Pre-Kindergarten begins July 23 – July 30, 2020 (closed Friday, July 24th and 31st)
- 8:00am -11:00am & 1:00pm -3:00 pm
- Late Night will be Tuesday, July 28th from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Pearland ISD Pre-kindergarten will be a full day program starting in August for the 2020-2021 school year.
To enter Pre-Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, your child must…
- Be enrolled by a parent/legal guardian who lives in Pearland ISD.
- Be four (4) years of age on or before September 1st and,
- Students must meet one of the eligibility criteria below to qualify for the pre-kindergarten program
- Limited English Proficient: Be unable to speak and comprehend the English language.
- Educationally Disadvantaged: Eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Foster Care or Previously in Foster Care: Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) Placement Authorization Form 2085, Court Order, or DFPS Letter of Verification required.
- Homeless: Children who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence and/or who are sharing housing with others due to the loss of housing, economic hardship or a similar reason may qualify. Student Residency and Assistance Questionnaire (SRQ) required.
- Military Families: The child of a parent who is an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority or the child of a parent of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Star of Service Award: The child’s parent/guardian is eligible for the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, firefighter or an emergency medical first responder.
If your child qualifies under the criteria above, you may begin the enrollment process on-line starting July 1, 2020.