Office 365: Class Notebook
- All students must use their ELA Office 365 class notebook. Inside you will find handouts, your reading log, journal, directions, and the weekly menu of activities. I will be wrtting back feedback to your work.
- To log in use your computer username and password. You can also downlaod the app onto your device.
- Homeroom ELA Notebook: https://pisd-my.sharepoint.com/personal/wadsworthholmbergs_pearlandisd_org/Documents/Class%20Notebooks/ELA%20-%20Homeroom
- Doody HR ELA Notebook: https://pisd-my.sharepoint.com/personal/wadsworthholmbergs_pearlandisd_org/Documents/Class%20Notebooks/ELA%20-%20Doody%20Homeroom
- Here is a file to with instructions to accessing Office 365:
E.L.A Textbook: Study Sync
- This is your online access to the Study Sync Textbook. Inside you will find: all the stories we read in class, full chapters, online assignments, audio, etc..
- Your username and password are the same as your computer username and password
Scope: Scholastic Magazine
- SCOPE Scholastic Magazine is the magazine we will be using in class. Students will need to access the articles and stories online to complete assignments.
- The handouts that go with the texts will be in the weekly handouts.
- To log in. Click the link and select "I'm a Student" https://scope.scholastic.com/
- Class Code: holmberg6i
Junior Scholastic: Scope Magazine
- All students will have access to a digital subscription to the magazine and can read this for their independent reading log.
- Classcode: holmberg6i