From the Sablatura web page: Upper right hand corner you will see in green bar – Online Textbooks, click on that. You are now seeing all the online textbooks from the district (maybe helpful with other students)From that page find Intermediate Schools Grades (5-8) Click on Accelerate Learning/Stemscopes that is our Science Online textbookWhen you click on that you will see User Name that is your child’s xyz.12345 sign on (they know this) Do not use the @pearlandisd.org and their usual password, once in you will see the assignments for the week in Science and from this textbook they will submit their assignments, I will automatically get the grades.Below is a link which is parent information regarding Stemscopes
- Canvas - This is where you will receive your assignments, reading materials, SCOPES and notes for each unit. You will also submit your assignments on this platform. There is also an area to email your teacher.
- Skyward – This is our online gradebook - I would prefer that you don’t reply to my emails through Skyward simply because it is not user friendly. Please contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org that comes directly to my computer.
- Office 365 – Students know how to access this using their school sign on and will be the place they save their documents to upload and download. They can also find their Class Notebooks, School Email and TEAMS account where we will have our virtual classes.
- Accelerate Learning – Stemscopes…this is the Science online textbook - you will access this through Canvas
- Aware - this is where the students will take their tests - a link will be sent through Canvas and they will need to sign on to access (school sign on)