Begin the application process now!
1. Create a user name and unique password. Save for future use.
2. Required fields must be completed to submit your application. Use the "Continue" button to move to the next page.
3. The online application allows you to attach PDF documents. Please do not mail or fax documents.
4. If you start the application process but do not submit the application, the information will be saved for only five days.
5. When you submit your application, you will receive a message indicating your application has been successfully submitted to Pearland ISD.
6. As a vacancy occurs, administrators have access to the applicant database and may consider applicants for an interview. Interviews are based on vacancies and need. Please do not contact supervisors or schools -- you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
7. Applications are retained for two years. To remain in an active status, you will need to update your application.
8. If selected for employment, you will be contacted to discuss hiring requirements, salary and reporting dates.
9. In accordance with Senate Bill 9, a person recommended for employment after Jan. 1, 2008, must be fingerprinted and cleared for employment before starting work. As an applicant who has been recommended for employment, you may pay the $47.45 fee when you are fingerprinted or choose to have the fee deducted in equal amounts from your first four paychecks.
10. All new employees will be required to enroll in direct deposit.
11. If you have questions about your application, contact Human Resource Services at 281-485-3203 or by email.
NOTE: If you have difficulties or receive an error message during the online application, make sure all required fields are complete and in the proper format to correct the error. If not, email a copy of the error message so our staff may assist you.