2021-2022 Cheerleading Tryouts
Thank you for your interest in the Bobcat Cheerleading organization!
Who can try out?
Bobcat Cheerleader tryouts are for 7th graders currently enrolled at Berry Miller Junior High
2021-2022 Cheer Tryouts
Application, Physical, and RankOne forms due April 13
Paperwork required for eligibility to try out
The following link will take you to a Microsoft Forms that must be electronically signed, completed, and submitted in its entirety by no later than Tuesday, April 13. If you have any questions regarding the contents of this application or what is required of your child for tryouts and/or potentially the coming cheerleading year, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Included in the Cheer Application
- Permission to Tryout: Guidelines and Expectations
- BMJH Cheerleading Student Fees Signature
- PISD Cheer Handbook Signature
- Emergency Medical Release
- Join Remind: BMJH Cheer Tryouts
- Physical on File with BMJH Athletic Trainer
- Rank One Sport Account
Other Links Needed for Application Completion
- Remind App - This is the method of communication between coaches, parents, and athletes for BMJH cheer.
- Physical Evaluation – Candidates must have a current 2020-2021 physical on file with the BMJH Athletic Trainer. (You can access a copy from the PISD website under athletics.) Candidates who make the team will be required to get a new physical over the summer for the 2021-2022 year. Information will be sent out about PISD athletic physical days during the spring/summer.
- Rank One Athletics Account - All athletes must have an account and complete the required forms.