Now Accepting Applications!
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Any individual or team of persons employed by Pearland ISD and involved in (a) instruction of students, or (b) providing related support services benefiting students
- Projects to be implemented during the school year
- Projects that provide a positive educational experience for students
- SMART projects:
- Are there Specific goals?
- Are the benefits of the project Measurable?
- Are the goals Attainable (is this project feasible)?
- Is the project Relevant to current district objectives?
- Is the project Time-bound?
- Is this a new project?
Steps to Apply
- Download and complete the application
- Application reviewed and signed by the campus principal or department director
- If requesting technology, the application is reviewed and signed by campus ETS or technology department
- Submit the application to the Foundation Office by the stated deadline
- All applications are pre-screened by appropriate curriculum departments to ensure projects are feasible and not a duplication
- Pearland ISD Education Foundation Grant Review Committee reviews submitted applications
- The Grant Review Committee presents recommendations to the Foundation Board of Directors
- The Foundation Board of Directors votes to approve recommended grant awards
How much is awarded per grant?
Up to $5,000 for project proposals that are considered individual, classroom, team-based, or district-level
Up to $7,500 for project proposals that are school-wide with demonstrated impact on every campus student
How many grants are awarded?
This will be dependent on the number of funds available to the Education Foundation Board of Directors.