In compliance with state laws and school board policy, Pearland ISD has a Food Allergy Management Plan. If your child has been diagnosed with a food allergy requiring treatment at school, the forms below should be read, completed and returned to your student’s school nurse each year. The permission to carry/self-administer an EpiPen should only be completed and returned if the student is capable of this responsibility, as determined by the parent, physician, and when available, a school nurse.
- Food Allergy Parent Letter - Request for Information
- Rights and Responsibilities for Managing Students with Food Allergies
- Student Allergy History Questionnaire
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Special Diet Statement Form 2022
- Permission Form to Carry/Self-Administer Emergency Asthma or Anaphylaxis Medication