Susan Green, Library Manager
My name is Susan Green and this is my 10th year as E. A. Lawhon's Library Manager. Please contact me at email@example.com or (281) 412-1445.
My goals for the 2020-2021 school year
- to share the very best of children's literature with your child and ignite in them a passion for reading
- to get (or keep) your child "hooked on reading" by recommending specific books to him or her
- to encourage participation in special programs: book fairs, the Bluebonnet Program, Texas 2x2
- Find a special place to keep your library books (so they do not get lost or damaged).
- Let Mrs. Green repair damaged or torn pages.
- Return your books on time.
- Grades 2-4 check out 2 books... kindergartners and first graders check out 1 book.
- NO FINES FOR LATE BOOKS.
- But... lost or damaged books must be paid for.
Daily Schedule 7:15 – 8:00 Morning hallway duty 8:00 – 8:45 Conference 8:45 – 9:30 2nd Grade 9:35 – 10:20 1st Grade 10:25 – 11:10 Kindergarten 11:15 – 12:00 Pre-K/Kindergarten 12:00 – 12:45 Lunch 12:45 – 1:30 3rd Grade 1:35 – 2:20 3rd Grade 2:25 – 3:10 4th Grade
Parents are encouraged to regularly monitor their child's grades through Skyward Family Access.