Susan Green, Library Manager
My name is Susan Green and this is my 13th year as E. A. Lawhon's Library Manager. Please contact me at email@example.com or (281) 412-1445.
My goals for the 2022-2023 school year
- to share the very best of children's literature with your child and ignite in them a passion for reading
- to get (or keep) your child "hooked on reading" by recommending specific books to him or her
- to encourage participation in special programs: book fairs, the Bluebonnet Program, Texas 2x2
- Find a special place to keep your library books (so they do not get lost or damaged).
- Let Mrs. Green repair damaged or torn pages.
- Return your books on time.
- Grades 2-4 check out 2 books... kindergartners and first graders check out 1 book.
- NO FINES FOR LATE BOOKS.
- But... lost or damaged books must be paid for.
Daily Schedule 7:15 – 8:00 Open checkout/Makerspace 8:00 – 8:15 4th Grade Accelerated Learning Tutoring Time (HB 4545) 8:15 – 9:05 Conference 9:05 – 9:55 1st Grade 10:00 – 10:50 4th Grade 10:55 – 11:45 Pre-K 11:45 – 12:25 Lunch 12:25 – 1:15 Kindergarten 1:20 – 2:10 2nd Grade 2:15 – 3:05 3rd Grade
Parents are encouraged to regularly monitor their child's grades through Skyward Family Access.