PHS Theatre now uses CHARMS for all book keeping and general Theatre calendar events. Students will need to log in to CHARMS in order to check balances on shows and trips, and to print receipts for all monies paid to the department.
To LOGIN to CHARMS: initial password is your student's id SCHOOL PASSCODE: PearlandTheatre
How to Sync the PHS Theatre’s Calendar to your Phone's Calendar
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" (mine was under Accounts/Passwords)
- Under Accounts, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL of the public calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the following URL:
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as "Charms Calendar"
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.
For Windows Phones with the new "Mango" upgrade you can now sync your Charms calendar:
- On your PC, open the Windows Live Calendar site for the account your phone uses.
- Click the Subscribe link (between New and Share).
- Make sure Subscribe to a public calendar is selected
- Enter https://www.charmsoffice.com/charms/calsynct.asp?s=PearlandTheatre as the Calendar URL
- Enter "Charms" for the Calendar Name. The color and charm don't apply to the phone.
- Click Subscribe to calendar.
Now the calendar from Charms is associated with your Windows Live calendar and will appear on your Windows Phone the next time you sync!