Students enrolled in CTE programs are eligible for membership in career and technical education student organizations (CTSOs). CTSOs develop character, leadership, technical and teamwork skills essential for entering today's workforce and post-secondary programs.
CTE faculty sponsor the following CTSOs:
National Technical Honor Society
The National Technical Honor Society student organization honors academic excellence in CTE programs.
NTHS Purpose & Mission
- To honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, award scholarships and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership
Student Membership Benefits
NTHS membership is an important career and professional investment recognized by education, business and industry. NTHS offers. . .
- Technical student scholarships
- Membership certificate, presentation folder, pin, ID card and window decal
- Graduation tassel and official NTHS seal to be applied to the student diploma
- Letter of recommendation customized for the student's career portfolio
- Personal letters of recommendation for employment, college admission and scholarships provided by NTHS national headquarters
Apply for NTHS - NTHS Membership Application
High school juniors and seniors in Pearland ISD CTE programs are eligible and encouraged to apply during the spring semester. For more information, contact NTHS sponsors:
- Abby Monroe, DHS
- Christian Dunn, PHS
- Taylor Norris, TCCHS