As a community service, Pearland ISD will display promotional flyers, notices, announcements and brochures on the district website for non-profit organizations. Literature must promote an event or service that benefits students and parents. Limit 2 flyers per organization, per submission period. (Pearland ISD is not responsible for the contents of any "off-site" web page.)
Requirements for Consideration
Flyers must meet the following standards:
- Produced by a non-profit, tax-exempt organization.
- Serve the majority of Pearland youth.
- Include name of the organization sponsoring the service or event.
Flyer Distribution Requirements
*Each flyer must contain the following disclaimer printed in BOLD letters in at least 12-point type:
"This activity is not related to or sponsored by Pearland Independent School District. Pearland ISD neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided as a community service."
Approval Process and Access/Distribution
To submit a flyer for approval, please follow these procedures:
- Fill out request form here.
- Submit electronic copy (Word or PDF file) of flyer with district disclaimer along with proof of non-profit status via email.
- If requested, 25 paper copies will be sent to campuses. At their discretion, campus principals will place the approved flyers in a central location for students and patrons who are interested.
a. Duplication of flyers is the responsibility of the organization requesting permission to distribute. The Communications Department will contact the organization to provide an approval number. The flyer must indicate the organization’s non-profit or tax-exempt status.
- Flyers will be denied for the following reasons: for-profit and in accordance with policies GKDA (LOCAL) and GKB (LOCAL).
- Fundraising flyers are not considered from groups outside the school district.
Timing and Posting
Submit material to the Communications Department as a Word document or PDF file according to the following schedule:
2019-20 Submission Deadlines/Distribution Dates
Submission Window Flyers Approved By Suggested Flyer Event Dates Aug. 1 - Aug. 30 Sept. 10 Sept. 10 - Nov. 8 Sept. 4 - Nov. 1 Nov. 8 Nov. 8 - Jan. 17 Dec. 10 - Jan. 10 Jan. 17 Jan. 17 - Feb. 21 Jan. 21 - Feb. 14 Feb. 21 Feb. 21 - Apr. 24 Mar. 16 - Apr. 17 Apr. 24 Apr. 24 - May 22
Do you have a special offer or discount for Pearland ISD employees? To submit your offer for posting on our employee Intranet, please provide an electronic copy of the offer by email.
The offer must be an exclusive (not generic) offer for Pearland ISD employees. All posted discounts/offers will be removed at the end of the current school year.