Please check Skyward.com to set up email notifications of missing assignments and low grades. When you receive a notice, you can remind your student to correct the situation immediately. Students should meet with their teacher to discuss grades if needed. All students know how to log in.
Grading guidelines specific to re-doing an assignment or a test for which the student received a failing grade:
A student receiving a failing grade on a classroom assignment or a test with scores of 69 or below, has the opportunity to make correction to earn a grade of up to a 70. The student has 1 week from the time the assignment is handed back in their Tiger Folder to make corrections. This guideline does not include projects, final or semester exams, or benchmarks.
· All grades below 70 should be corrected.
· Teachers are available to help during electives and/or academic prep if needed.
· Corrections that can be completed at home should be completed at home.
· Students are responsible for keeping track of papers that need to be corrected.
· Corrections must be made by the student, in the student's handwriting.
· Corrections are the student’s responsibility.
To receive credit for the correction, the student MUST:
1. Show all of your work.
2. Corrections should be turned into Me.
Corrections must be returned before the next Tiger Folder comes home and/or the end of the term.