Corrections may be done on any assignments that are below a 70. Be sure to follow all instructions to get credit for your corrections.
1. All papers that you scored below a 70 may be corrected.
2. Corrections must be completed on a separate piece of paper and stapled to the back of the original assignment.
3. Rework all questions that you missed on the original assignment. You must show your work on all problems. If there is no work to be shown, you must write a sentence explaining your new answer.
4. Please have a parent sign your corrections before turning in.
5. All corrections are due within a week after it has been returned.