If a student has a grade below a 70, they have the opportunity to make corrections on the particular homework, daily, and/or test grades. Almost every assignments can be corrected at home. There will be a small number of assignments that will not be able to be corrected at home. Those specific assignments will have correction deadlines too.
Please turn your corrections in as quickly as possible.
Corrections CANNOT be accepted after grades have been turned in at the end of each grading period.
**BELOW ARE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CORRECTIONS- IF THE STUDENT DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, HE/SHE WILL NOT BE AWARDED THE POINTS!**
Correcting Papers Below 70
Students may correct work that has a score below 70. If you want to correct a paper, you will need to include the following on a separate piece of notebook paper.
- Appropriate Heading
- Title of Corrected Assignment
- Write the entire question/answer choices for problems/questions missed.
- Show your work (if applicable).
- Write the correct answer.
- Staple the notebook paper on top of the original assignment.
- Then, turn in no later than the Monday after the paper was returned to you.*