New Student Enrollment
All students enrolling in Pearland ISD must complete the process online. We use a New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) portal where you will enter all your information and upload all the required documents.
2023-24 Enrollment Information ~ Opens March 20, 2023, for PreK and KG ONLY
To enroll in Kindergarten you must be 5 on or before September 1, 2023.
To enroll in PreKindergarten you must be 4 on or before September 1, 2023 and qualify according to information found here.
***Please note that if you are requesting an in district or out of district transfer for the 2023-24 school year, this must be done while the transfer portal is open (February 1, 2023 – March 10, 2023). Transfer information can be found here. Once your transfer has been approved, you will complete your online enrollment at the appropriate time.
***The Enrollment portal will open July 10, 2023 for all grades 1-12 for the 2023-24 school year.
The required enrollment documents to upload are:
- Deed or current home lease in parent’s name (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill (water, gas, electric) with correct address of residence in parent’s name
- Photo ID of parent enrolling student (current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate showing parent enrolling student named as parent (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card (SSN is recommended but not required. A student who does not provide or have a SSN will be assigned a state identification number)
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide the required residency documents during enrollment, please continue to the online enrollment. Fill out the student residency questionnaire contained in the online enrollment to clarify the personal circumstances which prevent you from providing the required residency documentation. A representative from Pearland ISD will contact you with further instructions.
For PK - 12 enrollment questions please contact Julie Juneau.
For PreKindergarten Program questions please contact Stephanie Weaver.
For Dual Language questions please contact Dr. Susana Franco-Fuenmayor.