New Student Enrollment
2020-2021 – We are continuing to enroll student for the current school year
2021-2022 - Early Pre-K and Kindergarten enrollment begins March 1, 2021 for the 2021-22 school year.
All students enrolling in Pearland ISD must complete the process online. We use a New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) portal where you will enter all your information and upload all the required documents.
To enroll in Kindergarten you must be 5 by September 1, 2021.
To enroll in PreKindergarten you must be 4 by September 1, 2021 and qualify according to information found here.
The information below is for both the 2020-21 and 2021-22 school year.
The required documents to upload are:
- Deed or current home lease in parent’s name (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill (water, gas, electric)with correct address of residence in parent’s name
- Photo ID of parent enrolling student ( current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate showing parent enrolling student named as parent (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide any one of the required documents above, please click here.
For general enrollment questions please contact Julie Juneau.
For PreKindergarten questions please contact Dr. LaKesha Vaughn.
For Dual Language questions please contact Dr. Susana Franco-Fuenmayor.