New Student Enrollment
All students enrolling in Pearland ISD must complete the process online. We use a New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) portal where you will enter all your information and upload all the required documents.
To enroll in Kindergarten you must be 5 on or before September 1, 2022.
To enroll in PreKindergarten you must be 4 on or before September 1, 2022 and qualify according to information found here.
*The portal will open July 11 for all new enrollment grades 1-12 for the 2022-23 school year.
The required documents to upload are:
- Deed or current home lease in parent’s name (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill (water, gas, electric)with correct address of residence in parent’s name
- Photo ID of parent enrolling student ( current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate showing parent enrolling student named as parent (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card (SSN is recommended but not required. A student who does not provide or have a SSN will be assigned a state identification number)
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide the required residency documents during enrollment, please continue to the online enrollment. Fill out the student residency questionnaire contained in the online enrollment to clarify the personal circumstances which prevent you from providing the required residency documentation. A representative from Pearland ISD will contact you with further instructions.
For general enrollment questions please contact Julie Juneau.
For PreKindergarten questions please contact Dawn Lyssy.
For Dual Language questions please contact Dr. Susana Franco-Fuenmayor.