Berry Miller 7th grade PE
Teacher: Coach Westmoreland
Room: Room 210
Conference: 12:00-1:00 pm
Course Description: To engage in fun physical activity
To increase your knowledge in health related fitness
To HAVE FUN!!!!
Course Requirements: Dress out everyday
Keep a positive attitude everyday
Grading Scale: 50% - Participation 50% Dressing out2 grades per week, 1 major grade per 9 weeksEveryone starts the 9 weeks off with a 100, it is up to you to keep it!
- When the whistle blows: STOP, BE QUIET, LOOK & LISTEN
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself
- Respect one another
- Be responsible for all gym equipment
- Be prepared and positive
- Display appropriate locker room behavior
- Be on time
- Be SAFE in the locker room
- HAVE FUN!!!!!