8:00 am - 3:45 pm
- Students are welcome to come to the library before school to study, check out/read a book, pay fines, or use the computers for educational purposes only. Students must sign in.
- Students may come to the library during the school day with a pass. Students must sign in.
- Students are scheduled to come to the library with their ELAR classes every 3 weeks.
- Three books may be checked out at a time. Books are checked out for a 3-week period (15 school days).
- Books may be rechecked once. You must bring your book with you to the library to renew it.
- A 5-cent fine per day will be charged for each overdue book. Fines will count after student reaches $1.00. The cap for fines is $1/per book.
- Students are responsible for paying attention to the due date. There is a book drop available outside the library 24/7.
- Overdue/fine notices are sent out through Destiny every Monday.
- Lost books, or books damaged beyond repair, must be paid for or the student will lose privileges, including borrowing privileges, etc.
- Reimbursements are given (until the end of the school year) to students whose lost books have been returned.
- Computer use in the library is for school-related activities only.
- An Acceptable Use Policy, signed by a parent or legal guardian, must be on file at the school before a student can use the Internet.
- Printing can only be done in the computer lab.
- Students should not share his or her username and password with anyone.
- Students should be sure to log off whenever they are finished using a computer.